Bulk SMS Malaysia - Opencart SMS Notification & SMS Marketing Plugin
Bulk SMS Notification & Marketing Solution (Opencart SMS Plugin)
- Allow real-time SMS notifications of new orders to be delivered to the store owner.
- Allow real-time SMS notifications of new order status to be delivered to the customers as well.
- Can be used as SMS Marketing which is to send customised SMS to your customers.
- Supported Version: Opencart v. 1.5.1 to 184.108.40.206 with vQmod
- iSMS account (sms credits). Kindly sign up for an account and receive 10 SMS demo pins for free.
- Kindly click HERE to learn how to install vQmod on OpenCart.
- In order to run Opencart SMS Plugin, you must install vQmod
How to install SMS plugin for Opencart
Click on the "Download opencart SMS Notification Plugin" menu button to download the plugin and then unzip it.
Upload the contents to the root directory and maintain the directory structure.
After finished uploading, login as admin (http:www.yourstore.com/admin/). Go to Admin Area > Extension, and then click "Modules".
Next, click "Install" > "iSMS".
After that, click "Edit" on "iSMS".
Key in your iSMS username & password in the fields displayed below. You may register for an iSMS account HERE.
Tick alert #1 : to send sms alert admin when customer registers an account.
Tick alert #2 : to send sms alert admin when customer do the checkouts.
Opencart v.220.127.116.11 allows you to add additional mobile phones in the "Alert Contacts" section. This is so that those entered contacts will receive notifications whenever a customer makes a checkout. You can also customize your own customer checkout message and order status message. Just go to Modules > iSMS as shown below.
How to Send SMS to Your Clients
Go to 'System' > 'Users' > 'User Groups'.
Select 'Administrator' and tick module/isms to enable the access and make the changes on permission.
Then, click on the 'Sales' > 'iSMS' button.
Choose your customer group and then click 'Send Now' to enjoy our bulk SMS marketing services now!
**Note: Choosing "SMS to Customer" would mean 1 credit will be deducted.
A SMS is delivered to customer when he/she completed an order = 1 SMS.
Click on the "Report" tab to view the sent report.